Sell with Us!
We specialize in curating and selling mid to high-end contemporary designer women's clothing, bags, shoes, and accessories on consignment.
When we stock something in the store each item takes up highly coveted and organized retail space. We are the marketing team, the salespeople, and the ones trusted to authenticate each luxury piece. We don’t have the overhead and political structure like other companies and we strive to earn the most for our consignors.
Drop-Offs by Appointment ONLY!
- Call or Email to make an appointment.
- If you leave items for review, items that are not accepted for consignment can be donated or picked up within 7 days.
Guidelines for Consignment:
- Clothing must be seasonally appropriate. We are accepting Spring product at this time.
- Call or Email to make an appointment. Consignment drop-off appointments are available in-store between the hours of 11 AM - 4:30 PM. We will accommodate last minute appointments; however, you must call ahead of time.
- 20 items MAX per drop-off appointments: this includes both clothing and accessories.
- All items must be in either New or Excellent condition and reflect styles of present-day trends. No cut-out labels accepted.
- All clothing MUST be on hangers: laundered, steamed or ironed & FREE of deodorant, stains, pilling, etc.
- Brands/Labels: We do not wish to compete with discount department stores and do not carry frequently discounted brands.
- Not Accepted: Ann Taylor, Anne Klein, Banana Republic, Chico's, Express, Forever 21, GAP, GUESS, H&M, J.Crew, J. Jill, Jessica Simpson, Old Navy, Steve Madden, Talbots, White House Black Market, Zara, Etc.
- Not Preferred, but taken selectively: BCBG, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Lauren by Ralph Lauren & Michael by Michael Kors
- Vintage: Vintage is not our specialty; however, we do accept a select amount of vintage merchandise that has been crafted by collectible high-end designers.
- Formal wear: Formal gowns are not accepted due to limited retail space. Helpful Tip: Gowns intended for "in the wedding party" are not accepted. Maxi Dresses that can be worn "as a wedding guest" may be accepted. Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Terms of Consignment:
- The consignor split for Sorelle averages at 50%. (50/50 with a $2 stocking fee per item)
- You can earn up to 85% of the final selling price for luxury designer accessories, dependent on the value and condition of each item.
- The average timeline is 90 days for seasonal contemporary pieces. The timeline is extended for designer pieces. At the end of the timeline unsold items can be picked up or donated.
- Owed checks that total over $75 for the prior month's sales are available on the 15th of each following month. Request your earnings at any time!
- You may keep your profit for store credit.
- DESIGNER HANDBAGS!!!
- CHANEL, HERMÉS, LOUIS VUITTON, GUCCI, DIOR, CHLOE, FENDI, VALENTINO, CELINE, SAINT LAURENT, etc.
- Designer Small Leather Goods (Wallets, Pochettes & Card Cases)
- Designer Belts
- Fine Jewelry - Gold, Silver, Precious & Semi-Precious Stones!
- Costume Jewelry - Must be in excellent condition!
- Designer Dresses
- Best sellers have thick straps or sleeves and can be worn with a bra!
- Designer Blouses & Tops
- Fun & Flirty is great! (Button-down "wear-to-work" and anything too sheer does not sell at this time.)
- Designer Denim - Slim fit or "Skinny" Fit in all rises!
- Designer Sunglasses
- Designer Spring Coats (Burberry Quilted, Designer Denim & Designer Leather)
- Beach Accessories (Straw Bags, Hats & Cover-Ups)
- Pant Suits & Skirt Suits
- "Wear to Work"
- Strapless Dresses
- Sheer pieces and anything too fussy to wear!
- Vintage & Platform Shoes
TO WAIT UNTIL FALL/WINTER:
- Velvet & Velvet Trim
- Fur & Faux Fur
- Wool & Down Coats
- Patent Leather
- Cold Weather Accessories